Worldwide Remote, Engineering, Full-TimeApply for this Job
About Us 🙌
Hey folks! We are looking for a team member to join our start-up. Workee was created during the pandemic when a lot of people lose jobs because switching online is not so easy.
Workee is a Seed stage company designed to build a business for Private Tutors in the US. We help tutors that already have students to switch from marketplaces to personal websites automatically and work with students directly. Built-in booking system and payments allow tutors to get booked without fees. Accounting and work management help to manage their business in one place.
We are backed by leading USA and European Venture Capital companies, having solid traction on the US market and growing 30% month over month.
It would be interesting, sometimes hard, sometimes easy work. But, it would be a real journey. It is a chance to grow the product to the unicorn and put your name on a wall of fame. Get ready.
More about Workee 📣
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Good proficiency with React JS and design patterns.
- Good proficiency with TypeScript.
- Good proficiency with Redux/MobX/react-query.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS3, LESS/SASS/SCSS or styled-components/emotion
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement their own design system in application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good Spoken and Written English
- Location - anywhere.
Be a plus 🧐
- Experience in Integrations with 3rd parties
- Good proficiency with NextJS
- Experience working in Agile Teams under Scrum methodologies
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
We offer 🤩
- Fast-growing start-up backed by European and US Venture Capital firms
- Opportunity to participate in decision making and company building
- Bonuses, success fees
- Company’s options pool
- Flexible work (both remote and office — comfortable office space with all needed stuff for your work)
- Company events and parties
- Partial coverage of Gym / Fitness / Swimming Pool activities
- Vacations, national holidays
- Accounting services
What you will do, responsibilities ⛱
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners, and team members to develop web & mobile applications
- Participate in software architecture and tech design
- Participate in the code review process
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing