Marketing Manager (US Market focus)
Kyiv or Worldwide Remote, Marketing, Full-TimeApply for this Job
About Us 🙌
Hey folks! We are looking for a team member to join our start-up. Workee was created during the pandemic when a lot of people lose jobs because switching online is not so easy. Today we are helping appointment led professionals such as Health Experts, Coaches, Tutors, Lawyers to set up and manage their work online.
How? Simplest web builder with in-built booking, payments and video calls. On top of that — Workee manages back office activities such as accounting, taxes, CRM and work management. Simple, in a click, unlimited and without any other fees.
Today thousands of freelancers and professionals use Workee all over the world to run their business with us. We are backed by European and US advisors and investment firms, our team is international and our user base is growing almost every day!
It would be interesting, sometimes hard, sometimes easy work. But, it would be a real journey. It is a chance to grow the product to the unicorn and put your name on a wall of fame. Get ready.
More about Workee 📣
- Experience in digital marketing and in digital project management (at least 3 years)
- Hands-on experience working with major self-service ad platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly (experience with Semrush, SimilarWeb or similar is must-have)
- Practical experience in setting KPIs and using analytical tools and tactics that can be used in assessment of digital promotion activities
- Creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional dependencies, and competing priorities
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts
- Early stage SaaS experience preferred
- Experience in the US market is preferred
- Fluent in English (at least C1, experienece living abroad is a plus).
Be a plus 🧐
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs
- Experience with MailChimp, SendGrid, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
P.S. Please add your LinkedIn to the application as well.
We offer 🤩
- Fast-growing start-up backed by European and US Venture Capital firms
- Startup culture with low hierarchy, open communication, trust, and environment for fast growth!
- Regular business trips to Europe-USA
- Bonuses, success fees for KPI achievement
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Company’s options pool
- Flexible work (both remote and office — comfortable office space with all needed stuff for your work) & hours
- Company events and parties
- Partial coverage of Gym / Fitness / Swimming Pool activities
- Vacations, national holidays
- Accounting services.
What you will do, responsibilities ⛱
- Close communication with management team
- Management of marketing team and directions such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates, PR
- Management of marketing budgets, forecasts, setting KPIs
- Competition analysis, Product roadmap support
- Next step for this role is the Chief Marketing Officer position.