Get Starter, grow to Pro
Looking to take your business to the next level? Join Workee, our community of 10,000+ professionals and unlock your full potential!
Free forever, no credit card required
5% fees from Workee for all payments
per month / billed monthly
0% fees from Workee for all payments
"Workee has simplified how people reach out to me. My website now has booking and scheduling integrated. People can now book me for work or session much more easily."
Kyle, Personal Finance tutor
Compare Workee Plans
Booking & Scheduling
Meeting and Client Management
Start today, it's free!Start Now
Freelance Website Pricing FAQ
- How do I get started with my account?To sign up for Workee, simply enter your email address and create a password. To begin, we do not require any credit card information. Workee Starter is a free package that does not require a monthly subscription.
- What fees should I expect to pay?
Workee charges 5% transaction fees on Workee Starter plan.
Workee charges 0% transaction fees on Workee Pro plan.
Please keep in mind that we are collaborating with Stripe and PayPal to provide you with secure and quick payments. Stripe and Paypal may charge some processing fees.
- Okay, how do you make money?Since our Starter plan is free, we will charge a subscription fee from the Workee Professional plan. It includes professional features for users who want more customization and functionality to manage their business routine. We're still working on Workee Pro, which is available for free while we're in beta.
- So Workee Pro is also free?Yes. We are currently working on professional features for Workee Pro, such as more tools for financial management, custom website templates, and client management tools. We will notify you once Workee Pro is ready for use!
- Is there a trial period?No. Our Workee Starter plan is free and has no time limit. Workee Pro will have a trial period once it is fully functional!
- What happens if I decide to cancel my account? If you feel you are not ready to use Workee at the moment, we recommend that you unpublish your Workee website so that it is no longer available to your clients and save it along with your Website name/address. You can reactivate your website and accept bookings from your clients at any time. If you want to delete your Workee account, you can do that in the Settings tab in your account.
- I still have questions. Can I talk to someone?
Sure thing! We’re here to help every step of the way, and we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to our Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist!