Email Marketing Specialist (B2C, SaaS, US Market Focus)
Worldwide Remote, Marketing, Full-TimeApply for this Job
About Us 🙌
Hey folks! We are looking for a team member to join our start-up. Workee was created during the pandemic when a lot of people lose jobs because switching online is not so easy.
Workee is a Seed stage company designed to build a business for Private Tutors in the US. We help tutors that already have students to switch from marketplaces to personal websites automatically and work with students directly. Built-in booking system and payments allow tutors to get booked without fees. Accounting and work management help to manage their business in one place.
We are backed by leading USA and European Venture Capital companies, having solid traction on the US market and growing 30% month over month.
It would be interesting, sometimes hard, sometimes easy work. But, it would be a real journey. It is a chance to grow the product to the unicorn and put your name on a wall of fame. Get ready.
More about Workee 📣
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing in SaaS (B2B / B2C);
- Experience working wth cold emails outreach for lead generation (email search, validation, warm-up and creating letter sequences);
- Understanding of lead magnets, creation and management of it;
- Understanding of email health and deliverability;
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS as it relates to Email;
- Experience working with an email marketing platform, such as Sendgrid, Unisender, Reply.io, Folderly, Warmly etc.;
- English level - C1+
- Developing, updating and maintaining email nurture campaigns that transition cold leads into qualified leads and buyers (cold outreach);
- Lead Magnets creation and development;
- Working with existing userbase within email funnels;
- Warming up users to switch from free package to paid subscription;
- Manage the email send process from start to finish, working with Marketing team to finalize content and oversee quality assurance and scheduling;
- Audience segmentation for email sends;
- Creating email calendar and keeping it up to date with current statuses;
- Monitor and analyze results and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and content writers;
- Represent Digital Strategy in trainings and meetings;
- Manage tasks within Jira and deliver work on time.
Be a plus 🧐
- Leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills;
- Experience in working with companies at productivity, freelance and booking areas.
We offer 🤩
- Fast-growing start-up backed by European and US Venture Capital firms
- Opportunity to participate in decision making and company building
- Bonuses, success fees
- Company’s options pool
- Flexible work (both remote and office — comfortable office space with all needed stuff for your work)
- Company events and parties
- Vacations, national holidays
- Accounting services