Content Manager / Writer
Kyiv or Worldwide Remote, Marketing, Full-TimeApply for this Job
About Us 🙌
Hey folks! We are looking for a team member to join our start-up. Workee was created during the pandemic when a lot of people lose jobs because switching online is not so easy. Today we are helping appointment led professionals such as Health Experts, Coaches, Tutors, Lawyers to set up and manage their work online.
How? Simplest web builder with in-built booking, payments and video calls. On top of that — Workee manages back office activities such as accounting, taxes, CRM and work management. Simple, in a click, unlimited and without any other fees.
Today thousands of freelancers and professionals use Workee all over the world to run their business with us. We are backed by European and US advisors and investment firms, our team is international and our users are happy!
More about Workee 📣
- Content Writer Experience or similar role (1 year minimum)
- Experience with SMM
- Understanding of semantics, SEO Keys
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English (C1+ level)
- Portfolio of published articles
- Strong research skills
- Experience with the US market is preferred
- Experience in a product company / startup is preferred.
Be a plus 🧐
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs
- Experience with MailChimp, SendGrid, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
We offer 🤩
- Fast-growing start-up backed by European and US Venture Capital firms
- Startup culture with low hierarchy, open communication, trust, and environment for fast growth!
- Bonuses, success fees for KPI achievement
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Full support for private entrepreneurs in financial and legal aspects
- Salary in USD and regular performance review, great opportunity to grow fast!
What you will do, responsibilities ⛱
- Almost daily: SEO-optimized articles for our blog, guest posts for third-party resources, SMM
- Almost weekly: researches, and other lead magnet content, interviews, emails
- Almost be-weekly: landing page content, ads copy, press releases, case studies, etc.